Thursday, February 08, 2007

my dream comes true...

my drummer and me
Dear friends,

i'll be having a performance in johor on 3rd march!

well, i have to tell you this because this will be my very first time of having my own band in such a big show. as i was told, there will be some famous local singers and taiwan singers in the concert, too. apparently i shall get myself well-prepared, or... die!!! emm, not so serious, but it'll be a great experience for me.

i'll love to tell you more about my band, but my band leader says that v can only tell when her album is released(SEE LIGHT DIES!). well, i understand her point of view. therefore, i'm sorry if i've made U curious.

guess what?! woohoo!!! right after the show, i need to go back to KL asap cos i'm going to BALI with my dear yv in the early morning of 4th march. hoho... can't wait to get there!!! actually i've planned it long time ago, hopefully everything runs smooth.

will take as many pics as we can during the trip. i'm glad that my dream has finally came true!

last but not least, jean's "gun ga gong"--qz just called to complain bout her 'pang sai' problem!! no worries, its normal.... hahaha....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ari said...

Hey!!!

Wow! What are you doing lately??Sounds fun!

You know..the thought and the guilt of not keeping in touch with most of my old scholmates keep coming back to me lately..I was going through all the profiles and blogs on friendster yesterday..The feeling is weird as so many of you have changed physically...

You are going have lots of fun in Bangkok! At least I did last summer..^_^

Take care,
Siew Wei - Your old schoolmates

4:51 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

Opps! made a mistake, You are going to Bali, not Bangkok! Have fun and get tan then!! Remember to upload photos when you get back!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aiyo...finally, i found your blog......

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home