Monday, July 17, 2006

finally i'm back

finally, as u told me, i've created my whole new blog which has its very own title everytime when i wan to create a post. hehe....

thanks, yu zhi wai, for inviting yvevonn and me to the 'broadway ah beng' show. haha.... all of us enjoed it very much, especially qi zhen, he is still discussing the hillarious scenes of the show now, n stil can laugh like hell.... haha.... its really funny, anyway.

i accidentally found our 'little booklet' which we were bullshitting on it during high school. haha... n i realize that i miss those moments very much. if u wan it, pls ask from me.

congratulation to our lovely princess, vivian!!!!! finally u're graduated. v took some pics in her house yesteday, but i went back early cos got lotz of undone works. juz to remind vivan, pls remember to giv us a copy of all of the pics(included those v took in cherating).

i can focus on doing my demo again, cos i've fixed my comp . hehe... i hav been panic for 2 weeks.
go! go! go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home